Covid 19 information
Emergency Call Back
Got an emergency? Get in touch today for same day service.
**priorities elderly and disabled calls
We take the health, safety and security of our customers and team very seriously and so in light of the COVID19 (Coronavirus) outbreak to enable us to still attend our customers properties, we’re following the advice and guidelines set out by the government. Here are a few steps we’re taking to ensure that we maintain our high standards, enabling you to enquire with confidence:
– When our engineer arrives at your property, we ask that you open the door whilst they’re still in their vehicle and make your way to another room, away from your affected unit
– Our engineers will be wearing all appropriate protective equipment including fresh gloves for every job and masks
– We ask that you respect the government guidelines of social distancing and maintain a distance of 2m between, we request that you remain in another room and we will communicate via mobile and discuss the issue and solution
– After every job we work on, all our equipment and engineers go through a thorough clean and sanitise
– Where possible, we ask that payment is made electronically
Using these methods has ensured we can protect all of our customers and engineers whilst still allowing us to support with all Saniflo and Macerator repairs, maintenance and replacement.
Pam and Paul.